The Pool

Whanganui, NZ, Dec 2013: This block of land west of Wanganui was gifted to the Nukumaru Domain Board by H G Birch in the 1930’s and named William Birch Park. In 1934 a natural water sourced pool system was built (now known as William Birch Pool) fed by the Ototoka Stream. It was originally utilized as nearby Maxwell […]

Read More The Pool